IELTS Online Review: Is it more Helpful for My Speaking Examination?

Preparing for the IELTS or the International English Language Testing System examination was difficult for me when I took it. I was working full-time on a bank and my work schedule was from 8 in the morning until 5 in the afternoon. My husband and I needed the IELTS since we applied for a visa in Canada. Both of us were working and we really had a hard time making adjustments on when to review for our IELTS examination.

A lot of our friends suggested that we enroll in an IELTS review center, which we did. The IELTS review center was a five-minute walk form my office, and I usually met my husband in the review center as we attended classes together. During the first two weeks, we never failed to attend the class. It was fun feeling like a student. However, with all the overtime work my husband and I had to do, there were a lot of times that we were not able to make it to class. That was the time our instructor offered an IETS online review. I was skeptical since it was my first time to hear about it. My husband, on the other hand, was positive about it. We did sign up for the program in the same IELTS review center.

The IELTS online review program amazed me. I was surprised how convenient it was for me and my husband to study IELTS right in our own homes. What I like best with the IELTS online review is the focused training on speaking, of which I was not quite confident. In class, it was difficult to give your own opinion since I had this idea in mind that others might find my ideas illogical and even stupid. With the online review, I was able to say my ideas without any worries of being judged. Further, the speaking became easier for me as my instructor was able to give me comments right on the nose. The comments were straightforward, and I was able to learn more on pronunciation even speaking English naturally. My husband felt the same way too. It was more encouraging for us to speak up since we were the only students in the online class. The instructors guided us well in making right and appropriate responses.

Is the speaking IELTS online review helpful for my exam? Indeed. First, the teacher has all the focus on you in class. He or she can directly correct you with your mistakes. The guidance given is much detailed than those of having in big group of at last 25 students. Second, the instructors make sure that the responses given have the right content with the appropriate vocabulary and grammar. Finally, there is more interaction and ideas shared as the class is limited to only one student.


We took the test last month, and we both got a score of 7.0 in the speaking test. That is both hard work from our online instructors and ourselves. Should I recommend the IELTS online review? Definitely! It is the best preparation one can undertake prior to taking the real IELTS test. 

For more IELTS Tips you can refer to this link: www.ieltsexamstips.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment